Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog Post #1: Design

The theme of my blog is sort of like a warm homey feeling. The purples and oranges remind me of fall which is my favorite time of the year, so I feel when people read it they will be able to appreciate it more in that aspect. On my blog I have two different fonts, one for the title and another for the general text. I chose "Cherry Cream Soda" for the overall title because it is loud and cartoonish, without being unprofessional. The general text is "Neucha" because it looks like a petite version of my title so they go well together.

I kept the font colors black and gray solely for the purpose of not distracting the reader from the text because I find when reading in read or blue or yellow text I gather less from it because I am busy trying to simply read it. Hopefully my insights make my blog easy and enjoyable to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment